Chances are you have already read one of our texts, without realising it was generated by computer code. Or used our topic classification systems while reading your favourite newspaper. Perhaps you saved lots of time, skipping a helpdesk queue by letting our chatbots solve your problem.
At Retresco we are passionate about natural language and technology. We have our own product, textengine.io, and provide custom solutions to well-known clients in various industries. Among these are Deutsche Telekom, Spiegel, FAZ.NET, Media Saturn, Freenet, Metro Group and many others.
We are looking for Quality Manager (f/m) at all levels.
What you will be doing
- Conduct software testing for web front- and backend applications
- Create test plans based on user stories and acceptance criteria’s
- Analyse customer bug reports
- Execute, automate and analyse functional and non-functional tests
- Evaluate and implement new test frameworks and suggest improvements of quality activities
What you should have
- High-quality awareness and understanding of business processes
- Working experience in test automation of web front- and backend applications recommended (e.g. selenium)
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
Please send your application together with your credentials, earliest starting date, and the desired salary to:
We are looking forward to your application!