Content automation for non-developers
At Retresco, we have been building Natural Language Generation (NLG) solutions for more than five years. Over this time we saw that customers had many common needs. This gave us the inspiration to create the rtr textengine, a web-based, self-service NLG platform for non-developers.
It enables non-specialists to build and develop management reports or product descriptions at scale, without requiring specialist help. We provide a user-friendly interface for you to build and test your content templates. These can be easily shared within your enterprise for other colleagues to use.
At an enterprise level, it helps organisations optimise operations, empower employees, and transform their product and services. This leads to enhanced customer engagement, helping brands influence business and consumer buying behaviour, at scale. This is what democratising content automation looks like.
What the experts say:
“Far from killing the jobs of knowledge workers, [automation] tends to free them up to do what they are paid to do — innovative, model, refine, and improve on the expertise of their business.”
Lydia Dishman, Reporter, Fast Company
Achieve your desired outcomes:
- Generate and share report templates or product descriptions quickly, at scale, in a personalised way.
- Encourage continued customer engagement by writing content templates that reflect your brand’s tone of voice and identity.
- Attract and convert more visitors with unique, consistent, and engaging content for every single product or service line.
Why participate in the rtr textengine closed beta:
- An onboarding team that will ensure your data is clean and consistent
- Guidance on building templates that articulate your value proposition
- Build your own applications within hours with our user-friendly, web-based platform
- Support to educate staff on adopting and implementing our robust and user-friendly rtr textengine
Currently in a closed beta, the rtr textengine is available in German only with an English release anticipated in Q1 2018. During the beta phase, the rtr textengine will be free to use. Fill in the form below to register your interest, and a member of our team will respond to you shortly.