Retresco is expert for the automation of content-driven business models. Based on semantic processes and search technologies, we develop highly efficient solutions for our customers and automate the effective utilisation of their content and data. Besides applications for the automated display and linking of topic pages, we also work in the field of robot journalism. Our team of specialised software developers and experienced digital experts works on exciting and highly innovative solutions for well-known customers in the media sector, the public sector, e-commerce and the digital industry. Among these are, for example, Axel Springer, Gruner & Jahr, FAZ.NET, United Internet, Freenet, GuteFrage.net and the ZDF.
Currently we are developing a SaaS application to make our natural language generation (NLG) software available to users without linguistic skills. The application is based on the core library for automated text generation developed within our company.
To achieve this, we are looking for an experienced engineer to support our dev team.
- Develop a single-page application with Typescript and Angular 2
- including e2e-tests and continuous integration utilising git-VCS
- Realisation in teams with agile methods
- developing single-page applications
- Typescript, Angular 2 or another component-oriented frontend framework
- Frontend technology like JS/ES6, DOM, CSS3, HTML5
- Node.js, npm, Angular CLI, Jenkins, GitLab pipelines
What we offer
- Good working environment, teamwork and colleagues who are passionate about their work
- Product development in the exciting and growing market of automation and NLP
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Exciting technologies
- Awesome office in Berlin Friedrichshain
Please send your application together with your credentials, earliest starting date, and the desired salary to:
We are looking forward to your application!