Democratising content automation is the ability for information in a digital format to be accessible to the average end user. This empowers organisations to generate content automatically using natural language generation (NLG) technology, leading them to influence business and consumer buying behaviour at scale.
At Retresco, we have been building content automation solutions for nearly a decade. Over this time we saw that customers had many common needs. This led us to create the rtr textengine, a web-based, self-service NLG platform for non-developers. Our goal is to allow non-specialists to be able to build and develop product or service description templates without requiring prior technical knowledge.
We have carefully chosen dmexco to invite businesses to see us demo the rtr textengine, with a no obligation opportunity to take part in our beta.
Achieve your desired outcomes with:
- An onboarding team that will ensure your data is clean and consistent
- Guidance on building templates that articulate your value proposition
- An NLG solution that adapts to a business’s ever-evolving goals
- The potential to generate product or service descriptions quickly and at scale
- The ability to attract and convert more visitors with unique, consistent, and engaging content
- Increased operational efficiencies by quickly building your own NLG applications, delivered via APIs
- Support to educate staff on adopting and implementing our robust and user-friendly rtr textengine
When: Wednesday 13th September 2017 at 9.00–18.30 and Thursday 14th September 2017 at 9.00–17.30
Where: Hall 9, Stand D023, Koelnmesse, Messeplatz 1, 50679 Cologne, Germany
Schedule your free demo at dmexco by filling in the form below.
If you are unable to attend dmexco and would like to find out more about the rtr textengine beta platform, please click here.
[contact-form-7 id=”12472″ title=”Kontaktformular dmexco 2017 ENGLISH”]