Retresco is expert for the automation of content-driven business models. On the basis of semantic processes and search technologies, we develop highly efficient solutions for our customers and automate the effective utilisation of their content and data. Besides applications for the automated display and linking of topic pages, we also work in the field of robot journalism. Our team of specialised software developers and experienced digital experts works on exciting and highly innovative solutions for well-known customers in media houses, the public sector, eCommerce and the digital industry. Among these are, for example, Axel Springer, Gruner & Jahr, FAZ.NET, United Internet, Freenet, GuteFrage.net and the Federal Ministry of Health.
We are looking for a Backend Developer (f/m) for our team to support our existing clients and new projects.
- Develop RESTful microservice backend with Python, Tornado and Elasticsearch
- e2e tests and continuous integration
- Experience with git-VCS
- Working in teams with agile methods
- Experience in developing RESTful microservices
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, MongoDB or similar
- Python, Tornado or other async backend framework
- Docker, Apache Mesos, Jenkins, Gitlab
Knowledge in frontend development are a plus.
What we offer
- Good working environment, teamwork, and colleagues who are passionate about their work
- Exciting clients, latest technologies and ambitious product development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Part-time models
- Awesome office in Berlin Friedrichshain
- Support relocating and flat search
Please send your application together with your credentials, earliest starting date, and the desired salary to Domenico Grimaldi:
We are looking forward to your application!